Quality in GPIS
As one of the leading international schools worldwide offering IB continuum quality international educational services for students from nursery to high school, the cause we exist for combines our vision, mission and values.
What is our vision? We strive to be the most trusted, highly performing, and innovating school offering IB continuum education worldwide, to graduate global citizens with a sense of identity and social responsibility who effectively serve their communities to make the world a better place.
What is our mission? GPIS aims to contribute in making the world a better place. To fulfill this objective, GPIS education fosters respect for international as well as national cultures; history and societies while providing its learners with high quality IB education in a local environment. This education values and protects their sense of identity. The school enables its students to master two foreign languages besides Arabic (English and French), equipping them with skills to succeed in communicating internationally.
GPIS strives to develop leaders for the future who are tolerant, caring, reflective, and creative and disciplined lifelong learners who contribute in the development of their communities and serve effectively in an internationally mobile world.
GPIS creates value for all its stakeholders through continuous improvement of the profile, performance and satisfaction of all its community members, embracing them all in an atmosphere of genuine care and love.
What are our values?
- Continual improvement
- Social responsibility (social, economic and environmental)
- Ethics and workforce integrity
- Cooperation and collaboration
- Favorable environment (human and physical factors)
To open 8 branches in New Cairo, Alexandria, Casablanca, Luxor, Sinai, London, Tunisia, and Algeria. To gain accredited certification to International Baccalaureate Organization(IBO) and ISO 9001:2015. To employ qualified, motivated workforce that will embrace GPIS values to achieve its mission in all its branches. To plan to build the infrastructure of this network to ensure maintaining quality and high performance standards.
- To demonstrate its ability to consistently provide qualified services that meet customer and applicable regulatory requirements in all schools in network.
- To ensure continual improvement through:
– Customer satisfaction development as measured by the overall increase in number of students per class and by parents’ satisfaction progress.
– Students’ development as measured by progress in their academic performance (especially high IB diploma graduation results above the world average), their profile, and their level of satisfaction.
– Staff development as measured by progress in their performance, their profile, and their level of satisfaction and staff turnover.
- To achieve high performance results as measured by system key performance indicators.
SCOPE OF THE QMS
- Giza and Zayed nurseries:
Provision of Qualified International Educational Services through International Baccalaureate Program IBPYP for Early Years
Students in both English and French Languages.
- Giza and Zayed schools:
Provision of Qualified International Educational Services through Three International Baccalaureate Programs (IBPYP-IBMYP-IBDP) for Students from Grade K to 12 in both English and French Languages.