The school’s policy with regards to scholarships is to maintain high level grades as well as maintaining impeccable behavior.
- Enrollment in a private/International school (French or English).
- Have a notably remarkable personality that reflects the IB Learner Profile.
- Demonstrates exceptional learning abilities during the preceding two years.
- Being gifted in arts, music or sports is an added value.
Benefits & Advantages
GPIS merit based study grants are offered to students who would benefit from financial support in recognition of exceptional academic achievements.
This grant can be renewed as long as the student continues to respect all the eligibility criteria and maintain an excellent academic and behavioral record.
The grant program deductions range from 25% to 100% of school tuition fees (excluding transportation services and book fees, these are paid in their entirety).
The following documents should be presented when applying for a scholarship:
- Birth Certificate
- Six personal recent photos
- Vaccination certificate
- A photocopy of the student’s assessment report for the last two years. The student’s foreign language grades must be included.
- A photocopy of any merit certificates received.
*If the student is accepted, he/she will be required to submit a letter of recommendation from their current school and/or teacher.
**The school reserves the right to decline a scholarship request without stating reasons.